- •I actively measure and report on how many people took a training.
- •I actively measure and report on how many people completed a training.
- •I actively measure and report on how well people understand the content in trainings.
- •My team creates in-person training courses.
- •My team creates online training.
- •My team facilitates SMEs to create training materials for each other.
- •My team needs to find ways to scale content creation in my company.
- •My team is trying to find ways to reduce in-person training.
- •We are not able to make as much training content as we would like because it takes too long or is too expensive to make it.
- •It is expensive to make content that users will spend time reading/watching.
- •It is expensive to make content that is well designed/looks good.
- •It is expensive to make content that effectively teaches users the material.
- •Subject Matter Experts are not able to make professional-quality training content on their own.
- •The degree of dependency on the training team for creating all training content prevents the team from working on more important goals.
- •Video is too expensive/time-consuming to make, but we do it to be more engaging.
- •Video is not the best format sometimes, but we have no alternative.